Hello, and Thank You for Visiting!
Eloise Stager, LMT, CST, NCTMB
I have been practicing manual therapy for 10 years. I am very passionate about how the body works and the relationship among "mind. body, spirit". Each patient is unique and it is that very uniqueness that inspires me every day to offer craniosacral therapy and somato-emotional release to those with physical and emotional pain and dysfunction. I have dedicated my heart and hands to CST and am committed to furthering my training and practice for years to come.
I live in Sherman with my husband, Mike and our three kids We also have a busy house with 3 dogs, 3 cats, chickens, 3 guinea pigs, 2 chinchillas, and a partridge in a pear tree!
- BA Biology, Long Island University/Southampton, NY 1993
- Anne Arundel Community College, Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, 2004
- Licensed Massage Therapist, CT Department of Public Health, Lic. # 004802
- The Upledger Institute, 2005-Present, Advanced Level Certified CranioSacral Therapist
- CranioSacral Therapy, levels 1 & 2
- Somato-Emotional Release, levels 1 & 2
- Advanced CranioSacral Therapy, level 1
- CranioSacral Therapy for Sensory Integration
- Medical Neuroscience, Duke U; Coursera online education
- Teaching Assistant for CranioSacral Therapy levels 1 & 2; Somato-Emotional Release level 1
- Support Therapist for Upledger International CPT Program